Amazon Maroc Recrute
French Executive Customer Services Specialist
Job ID: 1122639 | Support Srvc Amz S.A.R.L.A.U.
Executive Customer Relations (ECR) is the team that resolves the most highly escalated customer escalations received by Amazon and ensures the voice of customers is heard within the company. ECR constantly review process that directly or indirectly lead to poor customer experiences, and drive positive actions to resolve and improve on behalf of Amazon customers, Customer Service (CS) and the overall company.
*** The position can be based in Cork or Rabat.***
- Respond to enquiries from corporate executives including the Country Manager.
- Handle escalations from customers and follow up accordingly.
- Provide critical support to Amazon CS Legal Department.
- Initiation of proactive phone contacts for highly escalated issues where necessary, providing a summary in a follow up email.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments while investigating escalations root cause and corrective actions and acting as CS operations point of contact.
- Provide a detailed root cause analysis for customer advocacy to top level executives.
- Highlight process and quality improvement opportunities throughout escalation investigations contributing to customer experience improvement and communicate / take actions as appropriate.
- Suggest improvement solutions across CS and outside CS organisation.
- Submit feedback and cascade relevant information to CS Operations to ensure that CS is consistently kept up to date with amazon policies and emerging issues.
- Lead and contribute to projects to improve customer experience and CS Operations.
- Creatively and proactively assist internal stakeholders through multiple contact channels.
- Identify and analyse issues, patterns and trends in customer escalations to report to leadership teams.
- Identify and escalate emerging issues to appropriate stakeholders .
- Assess team workload and available resource to define priorities accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
- Extensive Customer Service experience (familiarity with CS environment and customer contact handling);
- Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years Amazon experience
- Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification;
- Able to work independently and as a team, quick learner, self-motivated and flexible in approaching responsibilities and change;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
- Display good judgment and discretion;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent narrative writing skills;
- focus on quality in customer care;
- Capacity to initiate and drive projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to present and communicate to a senior audience.
- The candidate must be fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
- Experience in data analysis and project management;
EU Workflow Analyst
Job ID: 1109207 | Support Srvc Amz S.A.R.L.A.U.
*Please submit your application in English*
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry and who is a strong communicator and networker to build successful working relationships not only within his own site but across the EU network to join us as a EU Workflow Analyst in Edinburgh, Cork or Rabat for the EU Customer Networks.
The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The Workflow Analyst is responsible for ensuring multiple CS sites meet service levels by staffing planning, work mix blending and call queue adjustments, and overall management of workflow across the CS network.
The Workflow Analyst is responsible for supporting and enhancing the performance of all sites within his/her portfolio with respect to optimal staffing of Customer Advocates.
The Workflow Analyst is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for Customer Service Associates (CSAs) to achieve service levels and productivity goals for the site.
The Workflow Analyst will collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement of workforce utilization and service levels.
The Workflow Analyst should also react to changes in daily/weekly/Monthly call volumes and handling times by determining the required staffing level changes to ensure delivery of service levels.
The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
The Workflow Analyst will be able to demonstrate exceptional customer experience, a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, and motivation and an ability to manage communication and relations with multiple stakeholders including but not limited to Site Operations, Capacity planning teams, Facilities team like IT and Transportation, HR and ERC (Employee Resource Center) team, Training team and workflow teams from other Internal and Outsourcing sites.
Primary Job Functions:
- Create and accurately maintain CSA shift schedules ensuring that shifts are optimally planned to meet the sites short term forecast requirements and SLs (Service Levels)
- Monitoring actual staffing levels against plan and taking the relevant corrective actions as required like OT (Over Time) calls, Cross skill support, shrinkage, shift changes to improve service levels
- Effectively plan and monitor CSA adherence to assigned schedule
- Effectively plan non-productive activities
- Monitor adherence to AHT (Average Handling Time), AUX (non-productive time limits) and CSA productivity and escalate any areas for development or recognition
- Maintain CSA skill matrix for the site, Management of CSA profiles in the ACD (Automated Call Distribution) system, Seating and Transportation Plan for site and skills
- Connect and network with all relevant stake-holders, including but not limited to operations management, process improvement/quality assurance/customer experience/delivery experience teams
- Work in partnership with the Capacity Planning team to build strong relationships and drive consistency, and automation of the process.
- Support Workflow Manager and Operations manager by maintaining accurate records of planned and required headcount in each of the skills/OU/Mediums week over week. Keeps track of skills wise movements and Attrition to support Workflow Manager and Operations manager in making decisions about internal movements/Job postings and Hiring plan.
- Responsible for Automating and maintaining reports to be used in reporting on service level misses. Also, automates tool that will enable completion of root cause analysis and production of corrective action plans for SL misses
- Develop self-service solutions for Workflow’s primary stakeholders to reduce administrative overhead and increase time for value-adding activities, making the whole team more scalable and fit for future challenges
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experiences
- Excellent planning, time and project management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity
- Advanced analytical skills and should provide analysis support on project and new initiatives
- Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
- High attention to detail and ability to deep dive, identify root causes of variances; further execute solutions once identified· Ability to provide sound advice and effective communication with stakeholders, should have interest and ability to work on cross-departmental process-improvement initiatives and projects
- Understanding of workforce management programs
- Expert in Excel
- Fluent in written/read English. Please submit your application in English.
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon policies and procedures